|Do You Think You or a Family Member Need Our Services? Call us at
843-761-0300 and ask to speak with someone in the Family
Services Department. We will be happy to talk with you and see how we can help. Or, if you prefer to talk with someone in person, our
office is located at 1301 Old Highway 52 in Moncks Corner and is open Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm.
You may call the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs screening lines:
- For Intellectual Developmental Disabilities and Qualified Related Disabilities please call toll-free 1-800-289-7012.
- For People with Autism, call toll-free 1-800-289-7012.
- For People with Head & Spinal Cord Injuries (HASCI), call toll free: 1-866-867-3864
For High Risk Infants and Toddlers
- If your child is 0-36 months, contact First Steps BabyNet toll-free at 1-800-868-0404.
- If your child is 3 - 6 years old, please call toll-free 1-800-289-7012.
You may call Healthy Connections at 1-888-356-2197
Berkeley Citizens, Inc. (BCI) is a non-profit 501 (C)3 human service organization whose goal is to provide individuals with lifelong
intellectual disabilities the opportunity to develop and maintain productive, self-fulfilling lifestyles.
Our Mission is to create and promote opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities through individually design supports, services
and training in a manner which protects an individualís dignity, rights, and self worth.
Service Coordination, Early
Intervention, Respite, Summer Services, Self Advocacy
Berkeley Industries Adult Sheltered Workshop, Competitive Employment, Enclave and Mobile Work
Community Training Home I, Community Training Home II, Intermediate Care Facilities
Eligibility, Board of Directors,
Explained, Volunteer Opportunities,
PO Drawer 429
Moncks Corner SC 29461
Phone: (843) 761-0300
Fax: (843) 761-0303